April 27, 2012

Ideology and Need


Having a stupid internet connection is enough to make you frustrated for a lifetime. It's been a week and there is no sign of recovery even after all those n-number of visits from the BSNL people. They just refuse to understand the problem. They come and say. "There is connection. That light is blinking." And I am tired of answering, "Yes! There is connection and the light is blinking. Wait for sometime and you 'll see that it's gone for good." But as they have to attend many such cases (No wonder!), they do 'this and that' and leave the place. I am forced to take the new Reliance connection now. Again! These people will make me a petty bourgeoisie.I have already bought leggings from Big Bazar (Quality matters!) and face wash from Spencers (I do not want those dusty ones in the local shop!). Convenience, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment